Last Updated 1st July 2019
SenSight Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ("SenSight") is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and in general has no objection to User accessing its Site without providing any personal information. However there are circumstances like those listed below when SenSight may request you to provide your personal information.
In some circumstances, SenSight may request for some personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, address and telephone number. You are at liberty to respond or not to respond to these inquiries and any and all information provided is strictly voluntary. SenSight uses this information to get valuable feedback from your experience on our Site. In addition, SenSight may also use your personal information for its other business purposes or in order to help serve you better be it by informing you of new services, products, alliances etc. that could be of use to you. In general, you can visit the Site without disclosing any personal information. However, there are areas of this site that require this information to complete certain functions, and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested. You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you.
Any material, information, or idea submitted or posted on this Site or to the mail addresses given on this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. SenSight may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever. If any of the information submitted constitutes personal data, you agree that SenSight may transmit such personal data for any SenSight's business purpose.
At times we conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet. If you are not happy with the reasons of the survey you may refrain from contributing to it.
SenSight collects domain information and not the email addresses of its visitors as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. SenSight uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part. By accessing our Site you grant your unconditional consent to allow SenSight to collect your domain names
In cases where we believe that business interests will be served, SenSight may share your information with its Business Partners, who can alert you about new products and services. Upon receipt of any alert if you desire to be removed from such alert list, you may inform the sender or unsubscribe from the list as provided in each mail alert.
We may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a legal proceeding, court process, investigation or any such other process where we are required to do so by applicable law or where we have to establish our legal rights or where disclosure is required to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person etc. We may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a business reorganization, amalgamation or merger.
Some pages on this site use "cookies," which are small files that the Site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this Site.
The following information is collected by our AutoWiz Device when it is plugged into your car
1. Geolocation of the device (GPS coordinates)
2. Information related to car’s OBD parameters obtained from the On-board Diagnostics (OBD) port of the car while the car ignition is ON. This includes information that helps us determine the condition of the car and other driving parameters including car speed, fuel consumption, RPM, Diagnostic Trouble Codes and various other engine related parameters. Find more about OBD at the following link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On-board_diagnostics
3. Car’s acceleration information from accelerometer sensor in AutoWiz OBD device
4. Based on any additional sensors that may be connected to the AutoWiz Device in the car, additional information from those sensors in the car may also be collected
The following information is collected by our AutoWiz Mobile or Web App
1. Information related to location of Mobile phone, identification details of your Mobile phone, phone type and OS.
2. Information related to how you use our App on Mobile or Web
In addition you might submit the following information via the AutoWiz Mobile App
1. Locations of interest to you (such as your home, office etc.)
2. Your car profile details such as make, model, engine capacity, month of make, last service, insurance etc.
3. Email address and Password details for login into the App
We store the information collected from the AutoWiz Mobile or Web App and AutoWiz OBD Device onto our backend server in the cloud hosted by third party cloud infrastructure providers. The servers on which your information is stored may be located outside India. The information is processed and analyzed by automated means to offer a variety of features that you get from using the AutoWiz Mobile App including real time car location tracking, location based notification, car performance during each trip, detailed driving behavior analysis, trend charts, anti-theft and towing alarm and vehicle health reports. The information will be used for advanced analytics to offer additional insightful features in future. We may also anonymize (de-personalize) your information we collect and combine it with other information sources for the purpose of advanced analytics and future use cases.
1. Our engineers and other personnel may have access to your information for the purpose of development, testing, maintaining our service and also to provide you technical support in case of any issues.
2. Our service providers, including outsourced development partners, technical support providers, business support services providers may have access to your parts of your information on need to know basis, as per our contractual terms with them.
3. Additionally we may share your information, with your prior consent, with third parties, who may use the information to offer and provide additional customized products and services. For example, these many include car dealers, car service centers and motor vehicle insurers.
4. Your anonymized data may be shared with third parties for purpose of marketing, analytics and other uses.
5. Any individual with whom you may share your AutoWiz login credentials or AutoWiz device credentials may get access to your information via the AutoWiz mobile App or Web App.
6. We may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a legal proceeding, court process, investigation or any such other process where we are required to do so by applicable law or where we have to establish our legal rights or where disclosure is required to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person etc. We may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a business reorganization, amalgamation, merger, divestment, dissolution or asset sale.
We and our partners maintain commercially reasonably measures to maintain information security and prevent it from unauthorized access. However, no security is fool-proof and in case we become aware of any breach of security of your information, we will notify you using the email address that we have. If you do not agree to the terms discussed above, you should exit our website or stop using our AutoWiz Mobile App or AutoWiz Web App and AutoWiz Device in your Car. When you access our website or use our AutoWiz Mobile or Web App or AutoWiz Device, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described above. SenSight reserves the right to change these policies and terms & conditions without prior notice.